VCI DOCTORS APPLICATION
- This mobile application / website under the name and style “VCI Doctors” is owned, operated and made available by Wali Medicare Private Limited, and includes its successors-in-interest and assignees as determined by us, at our sole discretion and without requiring any prior notice or intimation to You (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- We are obligated to protect Your information in accordance with applicable laws, and regulations.
- Your Consent
- Before we can provide You with access to the Application and its Services (as highlighted in the Terms and Conditions), we require Your consent. Without Your consent, we will not be able to collect and process the necessary information, without which we cannot provide access to our Services available through our Application.
- User Information we collect:
- For the purpose of providing Services, we may collect information classified as ‘Personal Information/Data’ and ‘Sensitive Personal Information/Data’ as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed thereunder. Your Personal Information along with the Sensitive Personal Information shall be collectively referred to as “User Information”.
- Personal Information is defined as information that can be used to identify You and may include details including but not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your gender;
- Your date of birth;
- Your contact details (such as your phone number);
- Your registration number issued by the Indian Medical Council;
- Your educational qualifications;
- Your past area of specialization in medicine;
- The name and address of Your clinic;
- A scanned copy of Your medical certificate;
- Your signature;
- Your session log information on our Application which includes Your navigation within the Application, source of traffic, browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request;
- Your communications with us on the Application.
- Insofar as Sensitive Personal Information is concerned, such Sensitive Personal Information may include information relating to Your one-time password(s); financial information such as bank account details.
- The following is the manner in which we collect, use, share and retain User Information:
- Most of the User Information we process is provided by You directly to us when You register to use our Application and/or Services. This also includes the Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when You use our Application. Certain information might be collected automatically as You navigate through the Application (which may include usage details).
- We may also receive Personal Information about You from third parties and publicly available sources of information.
- The Application seeks User Information either to (i) validate and process Your request for the Services of the Application; (ii) to improve the quality of the Application; (iii) to assist You to determine which Services best meet Your needs; (iv) to facilitate our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal and regulatory requirements; (v) to evaluate, develop and improve our Services and any new services or products; (vi) for market analysis and market research; (vii) to handle enquiries and complaints; or (viii) to enable You to avail of our Services, and ensure efficient customer care experience and develop new features.
- We may disclose the User Information to our affiliates when necessary to perform Services on Your behalf. Please note that we or our affiliates may market or advertise to You as a result of such sharing unless You choose to opt out of the Services. You can opt out of the Services by notifying us at email@example.com.
- We may also share Your User Information with external organizations or individuals if we believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
In the event we are required to respond to court orders or other legal process or any tax authorities, Your User Information may be disclosed pursuant to such court orders or legal process or tax authorities, which may be without notice to You.
- Non-Personal Information:
- Non-Personal Information is defined as any data that does not personally identify You and may include unique system or hardware identifiers, system or application software, and peripherals.
- Any Non-Personal Information, when clubbed with Personal Information shall be treated as Personal Information.
- The following is the manner in which we collect, use, share and retain Non-Personal Information.
- Collection: You agree that the Application may collect diagnostic, technical, usage related information, for the usage purposes described below. This information, once collected, is anonymized in a manner that does not personally identify You.
- Usage: The abovementioned information is gathered periodically to provide and improve the Application and Services therein, facilitate the provision of software updates, and other services to You (if any) and to verify compliance with the terms of this Policy.
- Sharing: To enable the Application partners and third-party developers to improve their software, hardware and Services designed for use with the Application, we may also provide any such partner or third-party developer with a subset of diagnostic information that is relevant to that partner’s or developer’s software, hardware and/or Services, as long as the diagnostic information is in a form that does not personally identify You. We will not be liable for transfer of any personal identification information resulting from loss or distribution of data, the delineation or corruption of media storage, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, act(s) of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond our control.
- Retention: The information so collected shall be retained only for a limited duration necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined herein unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law and only for the purposes defined above. Once the purpose is achieved, all information is deleted in a safe and secure mode.
- Access, Correction and Deletion:
- The Application strives hard to keep its records updated and accurate with Your latest information. You shall be responsible to ensure that the information or data You provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data.
- You may note that deletion of certain information or withdrawal of consent may lead to cancellation of Your access to the Application or Your access to certain features and Services of the Application. Additionally, we may not be able to process Your request of correction, updating or deletion, in case the same is not supported by valid documents or data retention is required by the applicable law or law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings or it is extremely difficult to implement (such as requests related to backup copies or if a new system is required to process the request or change of technical design) or risks the privacy of other users.
- Security Information
- We have put in place appropriate methods and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such User Information as prescribed for under the applicable laws. We only process Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by You. The Application allows You to access their Personal Information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information.
- We use commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
- By using the Application, You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Application will be at Your own risk and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third-parties or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and You agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event we become aware of any breach of the security of Your information, we will promptly notify You and take appropriate action to the best of our ability to remedy such a breach.
- Processing of the Data
- Data Transfer
- Your information collected through the Application may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which we or our subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damage(s) arising due to loss of data or use arising out of or in connection with Your access or use of or inability to access or use the Application.
- We shall not be liable for any third-party products, software or service provided to You. You shall assume all risks arising out of or resulting from any transaction undertaken by You with such third party on the Application and You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss to You due to Your usage of such third-party application.
- Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Application. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Application of any change in ownership.
- Third Party Services:
Please note that Your internet service provider, operating system provider, third-party applications, social media platforms, fitness devices and Applications that You access may also collect, use and share information about You and Your usage. We cannot control how these third parties collect, use, share or secure this information. For information about third-party privacy practices, please consult their respective privacy policies.
- Queries and Complaints:
Mr. Gautam Wali